Mojo

Lakewood, CA 90712

ADOPT ME
  • Name : Mojo
  • Breed : Pit Mix
  • Gender : Male
  • Size : medium

About this pet

This is Mojo. He is approximately 4 1/2 years old. My ex and I adopted him when he was about 4-5 months old. When my ex and I separated, I decided to take Mojo with me as I couldn’t imagine never seeing him again. I was lucky enough to find roommates who welcomed both Mojo and I into their home where he had a yard and much more space to play. Unfortunately, over the last year, Mojo has nipped and showed some aggression and now the homeowner has decided that Mojo has to go. Mojo is heathy, up to date on his vaccines, and neutered. He is accustomed to spending half of his time inside and half of his time outside. He is very high energy, loves to sprint, play frisbee, tug o war. He is a pleasure to have around 95% of the time. The other 5% is referring to instances where he has shown anxiety or nipped over food, or observations of others (including myself) showing affection. One example, if my roommates hug each other. I have exhausted all my resources as far as trying to find a new place for both Mojo and I. But I can not financially afford anything that accommodates his needs for space to play on my own. I am not able at this time to give him the life he deserves. I’m hoping that there is someone out there that has a yard and the energy and time to care for Mojo.

Interested in adopting this pet?

Fill out this form and we'll connect you with the current caretaker.